onsdag 20 februari 2013

My brother

Brother, brother
Oh, my brother.
It is long since I saw you,
heard you, smelled you, felt your paw next to mine

Brother, brother
Oh! My brother!
I know you
I know you are in heavan
above my head where the birds fly
Higher still

In the lap of gods and goddesses you lie
being pated with soft hands.
Cream you lick from a saucer of gold
Ham and ground beef you eat from a silver platter
Snakes, foxes and big birds dose not scare you anymore

Oh, brother, oh, my brother
I can reach you now in the heavan above
You sit and wait for me at the gate

You say:
"Come, brother! Let us play with the wonderful toys of feathers and strings!"

Purr! That sonds nice!

I run to you, I feel sleek and quick like a kitten agin!
But I slow down, looking back over my shoulder and past my tail.
"Will we ever see them agin?" I wonder.
"Of course we will!" you say grining. "It's funny when they see you in the corner of ther eye.
Do not worry, brother. They'll come here too, soon enough."

And I take the last leap in to the light.

Oh, brother! Oh! My brother!

1 kommentar: